25 November 2010

z3LL's Christmas / Birthday Wishlist 8D

Just a few more days till Christmas! Here's my wishlist! Also, my birthday is kinda near so there haha XD

1. Woody Revoltech

2. New Tripod



3. Kermit the frog plushie

4. Vocaloid Petite Nendo

5. Another reflector

6. Yuki Nagato figure


7. Bowser Plushie

8.FLICKR PRO or DA PREMIUM ^^

9. PSP

10. Gintama photoshoot!

I know it's all expensive >_< I just wanna post it here so I can remind myself to buy them (unless you guys buy it for me) LOL XD

3 comments:

  1. The last item made me go, "awwwww". In one way or another, an immaterial Christmas wish will be one of the best gifts to be granted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello is the aya kagura coffee version yours? how much did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, it was later that i saw a credit on the photo.lol my bad, but regards

    ReplyDelete