10 June 2010

O HAI BLOGSPOT!!

O HAI! Welcome to my new bloggy hehehe. Please bear with my current template. I will update this with a better one soon XD

My DA subbie has just expired that's why I'm blogging here.

I made a new one so I can share my photos better and share some tips too ^^ I also want to feature awesome photos from other people!

Toycon is near.. hope to see you guys there! I'm excited to see my friendsssssssss, it's been a while! Hope to meet online buddies from Davao, Bacolod and Cebu.

I also might join the Toy and Cosplay photography contest! Must save some money to buy new toys *drools*. I also want a new PSP T____T

Shoots this weekend:
  • Vocaloid
  • Macross Frontier
I would also like to thank the people who featured us! Thank you so much for the continuous support =)

Ok I'll leave you with some photos to kill your boredom... hope this helps, enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment